U-lite Womens 6 cm Pointed Toe Calfskin Chelsea Booties Zip Up On Warm Lining Boots Suede Slip qpfdfz3646-New Shoes
All content on AvaWorld is fact checked to ensure impeccable accuracy
Here at Ava, we take data—especially fertility and pregnancy data—very seriously. Our team is led by premier data scientists, obstetricians, gynecologists, and reproductive endocrinologists, many of whom hold Ph.D.’s and decades of experience in their respective fields. So, when you read content on AvaWorld, you can trust that it’s backed by science and has been thoroughly researched and vetted by our experts.
Ava for healthcare professionals
Please confirm that you are a healthcare professional or researcher
Tracks 5 clinically proven signs of fertility.
Wear Ava at night to see your 5 most fertile days.Elegant Ladies Boots Women shoes Pu Stretch Fabric Thin Heel Pointed Toe Solid Long Comfortable Boot
Wear Ava at night to see your 5 most fertile days.watch video
- Azalea Merrell Womens Zoe Sojourn Sneakers
- ZXLO Snow Boots Mens Womens Winter Warm Ankle Boots Fully Fur Lined Anti-Slip Leather Waterproof Safety Boots Work Walking,Hiking
- Women's shoes PVC Spring Summer Club shoes Heels Stiletto Heel,Peep Toe for Office & Career Party & Evening Dress
- Nike W Air Force 1 '07 Se PRM Womens Ah6827-200 Size 10
- Skechers Womens Empire Connections Fashion Sneaker
- Phil Betty Mens Martin Boots Lace Up Round-Toe Comfortable Wild Casual Booties
- Vans Men's Chapman Mid MTE Hi-Top Sneakers
- Cambridge Select Women's Low Top 90s Lace-Up Striped High Platform Flatform Fashion Sneaker
- Via Spiga Women's Skylar Dress Sandal
- Converse Men's Cross Trainers bluee bluee Yellow 7
- ZHRUI Men's Stripe Casual Comfortable Hot Baby bluee Suede Moccasin Loafers Boat shoes UK 7.5 (color -, Size -)
- Natural World Mens Sport Low shoes
- Mens Cycling shoes Racing Trainers Lightweight Mountain Leisure Dual-use Lock shoes
- Adidas outdoor Men's Fast X GTX Hiking shoes
- A Women's Ankle Boots Suede Autumn Winter Rough Martin Boots Lace-up Flat Boots Fashion Walking shoes Outdoor Hiking shoes (color B, Size 34)
- Carriesu 2019 Spring New European and American Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel high-Heeled shoes with Buckle Sandals Female Hollow Wild Women's shoes
- Women's Bowknot Sewing Loafer shoes Round Toe Slip On Wedge Driving Moccasins Flats
- Feenfling Tropical Toucan Jungle Birds Leaves Womens Denim Canvas Sneakers Low Top Popular Basketball Sneakers for Women
- Plan B Women's Sexy Transparent Back Zipper Peep Toe Heel Bootie Sandals
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Plaid Tartan Christmas Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- AmoonyFashion Women's Kitten Heels Low Top Solid Zipper Boots
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Denim high Heels Ladies Ankle Boots Casual shoes Autumn Winter Warm Boots Large Size 43
- AIWEIYi Womens Round Toe Platform Pumps Mary Jane High Heel shoes Black
- VOCOSI Women's Leather Kitten Heels Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Zipper Autumn Usual Wear Booties
- Btrada Women High Heel Sandals Fashion Summer Ladies Wedding shoes Peep Toe Flowers Platform Footwear
- Adidas ZX 500 RM Mens BB7443
- Cartago Mens Santorini II Thong Brown Grey
- Dig dog bone Men's Business Loafer Flat Heel Solid color Comfort Soft British Style Genuine Leather Slip On Moccasins shoes
- Adidas Women's EQT Racing Adv Originals Training shoes
- High Heel Sandals Open Toe High Heels Ladies Stilettos Sexy High Heels Professional Women's shoes Dating Party High Heels (color 8.5cm high, Size 37 US6.5)
- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Laura-JS Sandal
- Delta Plus - BL GREY D-SPIRIT S1P LOW SHOE
- Mens's shoes New Spring Fall Kni Breathable Mesh shoes Casual Sneakers Academy Lace-Up Travel shoes (color A, Size 46)
- Geox Men's U Wells C Low-Top Sneakers
- Flip-Flops Outdoor Sports Sandals Sandals Men's Summer Fashion Casual Leather Sandals and Slippers Leather Sandals
- bluee Cole Haan Men's Nantucket Loafer
- Cycle insight
Understand how your cycle impacts your health with features like symptom tracking, trend analysis, graphs, and more. Trend analysis lets you see how your menstrual cycle impacts the way you feel throughout the month.
- Health data
Tracks your sleep, physiological stress levels, and resting heart rate—so you can see whether your lifestyle is supporting optimal health.
There’s no need to take your temperature or pee on sticks. Just wear Ava when you sleep and sync when you wake up.
- Real-time detection of fertile window
Ava is clinically proven to detect the very beginning of the fertile window—in real time, as it happens. That’s totally different than LH tests, which only detect the last day or two of the fertile window, and the temperature method, which only confirms ovulation after the fact.
- Conceive faster
- Pregnancy tracking
Ava is still there for you once you conceive. Once you get pregnant, get a whole new app experience with detailed explanations about what to expect in each week of pregnancy. You’ll be able to continue tracking your sleep, physiological stress, and resting pulse rate, as well as compare your weekly weight gain to standard recommendations.
For wherever you are in life
Track your cycle naturally
If you’re not using hormonal birth control, Ava provides a profound connection to your natural cycle, deepening your understanding of your body in a way that has never before been possible.
The Ava bracelet is a new way to find your fertile window. It’s easier to use and more accurate than other methods.
Track your health during pregnancy with continued monitoring of sleep, physiological stress, resting pulse rate, and weight gain. Get week-by-week content about your changing body and growing baby.
What makes Ava different?
Only Ava tracks 5
Ava is the only method that tracks 5 clinically proven signs of fertility
Wear Ava while you sleep, and the rest is taken care of.
Ava detects the fertile window based on real-time data from your body
More time to conceive
Ava is clinically proven to detect an average of five fertile days per cycle—giving you and your partner more flexibility around planning for babymaking.
Backed by science
Ava was created by a team of doctors and researchers committed to advancing scientific understanding of the menstrual cycle. We don’t just make products, we conduct clinical studies and publish peer-reviewed papers.
For more than just getting pregnant
In addition to your fertile window, Ava tracks your sleep, physiological stress level, and resting heart rate, providing a holistic understanding of your health.
See who is wearing Ava
Received my bracelet in August and started using it immediately…first and second cycles it predicted my ovulation to be about a week later than I had been thinking…and guess what? I am now pregnant. On my SECOND CYCLE with the Ava bracelet. I’m officially a fan.Lizzie
I had migraine headaches randomly throughout the month. With Ava, I realized that I always get them like clockwork right after I ovulate. Ava didn’t solve my headaches (if only!) but it does help me be more prepared for them, so they never take me by surprise anymore.Nurit