This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
Nina Women's Cosmos LS Dress Sandal
SITAILE Men's High Top Snow Boots Winter Warm Anti-Slip Sneakers Outdoor Waterproof Fur Lined shoes
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
Vans Old Skool (Gum Block) Classic White
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Sofft - Womens - Altessa Ii, Black, Size 11.0
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- ASICS Tiger Unisex Gel-Lyte V Sanze Knit
- Alfani Womens Berniee Wide Calf Leather Riding Boots
- Ellie shoes Womens 253-stella Ankle Bootie
- Guess Abaih Womens US Size 8 Tan Leather Dress Sandals shoes
- Report Womens Dani Ankle Boot
- PADDERS Lunar 636N Tan shoes
- ASICS Men's Lethal Tigreor 4 ST Soccer shoes
- Florsheim Great Lakes Moc Toe Walk Black Milled Tumble Mens Moc Toe Extra Wide
- Boots 2018 Winter New Middle Boots Thick with Pointed High-Heeled Leather Cotton shoes Female England Plus Velvet Martin Boots
- ZHRUI Mens Sneakers Non Slip Boots Students Leisure Lace-Up Sports Basketball shoes (color Red, Size 9.5 UK)
- GHFJDO Men's Sports shoes Running shoes with Air Cushion Sneakers Sole Sneakers Trainers Lightweight Air shoes
- Ellesse Flip Black EL91942402, Trainers
- Scholl Professional line Energy Plus Man
- Geox Men's CLEMET 1 Sneaker
- Red Red White Adidas ORIGINALS Men's Stan Smith shoes
- JaHGDU Women Sandals Summer Boom shoes Wedges Weave Middle Fashion Heel Sandals Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Casual Quality for Womens
- KEREE Womens Wide Platform Penny Loafers Slip On Wedge Sneakers Comfortable Work shoes
- FANIMILA Women Fashion D'Orsay Pumps
- Victoria Women Ballerina Ballet Flats shoes w Floral Embroidery
- AllhqFashion Women's No Heel Solid Pull On Square Closed Toe Flats-shoes
- XIDISO Men's Waterproof Work Boots Insulated Rubber Outsole
- AdeeSu Womens Slouch Pom-Poms No-Closure Suede Boots SXC02411
- WeenFashion Women's Cow Leather Kitten-Heels Round-Toe Boots with Zippers and Metal Ornament
- WeenFashion Women's Solid Soft Material Low-Heels Buckle Open-Toe Sandals
- Naturalizer Womens Nicolette Dress Pump
- Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men's Contest Active Lace Up,Black,US 7 M
- Cambridge Select Women's Closed Toe Lace-up Chunky Stacked Heel Over The Knee Boot
- Clarks shoes 26128680 Trapell Apron Dark
- Pacific Trail Alta Hiking Boots Women's shoes Size 10
- ECCO Men's Espinho Low Hiking shoes
- Liu Jo Women's BXX049PX00322222 Black Suede Sneakers
- Emporio Armani Men's Thong Sandals Black Black
- Geox Men's U Renan B Low-Top Sneakers
- Lumberjack Men's Trainers Brown Brown
- FHCGMX Military Combat Boots Men's Footwear Army Tactical Boots Men Leather Work shoes Winter Boots Men
- EU46 SHOE Mens Wedding Leather Casual Pointed Bar Dress Western Chelsea Rock Singer For Nightclub,Business,Wedding,Casual,Office,Party
Sperry Women's Crest Vibe Satin Lace Sneakers
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.