This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
Kaloosh Women's Glitter Fabric Peep Toe Stiletto High Heel Platform Court shoes Night Wedding Pumps
Hi Monkeys-Ssandals Sandals Women Crystal shoes Ladies Party Slides Girl Casual Buckle Pointed Sandals shoes women
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
Black Dancing Skull Girl Sneakers for Women Lo-Top Shock Absorption Air Running shoes
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Women Flats Sandals Sweet Bowtie shoes Woman Flat Sandalias Ladies Flat shoes Ankle Strap Footwear Size 33-44
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- Haflinger Women's AS Slipper,Grey,43 EU (Women's 12 M US Men's 10 D US)
- Caparros Womens Dixie Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Classic Pumps
- 9 Inch Heel, 5 1 4 Inch Platform Stretch Knee Boot
- Adidas Men's SM Freak X Carbon Low Football Cleats (11, Cool Navy gold Metallic White)
- blueEYE QYH Ins popluar Fashion Sneaker for Men Sports Athletic Flat White Board shoes Lace up Genuine Leather Outdoor Running
- Xujw-shoes Men's Martin Boots, Fashion Casual Winter Personality Convenient Zipper Winter Fleece Inside High Top Boot(Conventional Optional)
- Vidorreta Women's Espadrillas in Glitter White Fabric. 4cm Rubber Raffia and Rubber wrap. Made in Spain
- Frye Women's Ruby Chukka Boot
- Puma King Top DI FG
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Boys Other Leather Material Trainers bluee
- Boots Men's shoes Rain Men Water shoes Fishing shoes Middle tube waterproof Non-slip Spring and summer PVC shoes tube height 10inch (color Red, Size 45)
- Caterpillar Drifter, Men’s Ankle Strap Sandals
- Ask The Missus Inland Chukka Boots
- Kodiak Men's Heritage Wool Mid Calf Boot
- Cobalt Box Dansko Women's Professional Clog
- High Heels Sandals Pointed Toe Rivets T Tied Party shoes Women Elegant Office Lady Footwear
- Pit4tk Anti-Slip Ladies' Rain Boots Boots Rain shoes Women's Boots
- GuanZo Shower Slipper, Bathroom Non-Slip Slippers, House and Pool Sandals, in-Door Slipper with Massaging Effect
- Ivanke Trump Evia4 Glitter Heeled Mules, Black, 5.5 US
- Owaheson Classic Canvas Slip-On Lightweight Driving shoes Soft Penny Loafers Men Women Thin Red American Flag
- A&N Girls Chunky Heels Two-Toned Platform Soft Material Boots
- Marc Defang New York Women's 5 Rounded Closed Toe Patent Leather Pumps
- Pinup Couture Pin Up Couture Womens BELLA-31 BPU Platform Pump
- Women's Booties, Stiletto Heel New Black Leather Fashion Boots Fall Winter Ladies Non-Slip Ankle Boots (color White Plus Hair, Size 42)
- Women's Snow Boots Fall Winter Comfort Boots Platform Round Toe Lace-Up shoes
- Nike Womens Running shoes SHOX DEDICATE White SZ 9.5
- Theshy Men's Outdoor Hiking Leather Non-Slip shoes Round Toe Wear-Resistant shoes Large Size shoes Hiking shoes
- SeaVees Womens Women's Legend Sneaker Platform Portal Sneaker
- LANGBAO Men Casual Breathable Mesh Running shoes Breathable Athletic Gym Walking Sneakers 7036-1
- Nine Seven Patent Leather Women's Round Toe Chunky Heel Platform Knee High Handmade Boot
- J. Renee Women's Gabino Pink White 6 M US
- WARM SHOES NG05 GEARS S3 - Black 38
- YVWTUC Male Winter Sports shoes Large Size Air Cushion Cotton Basketball shoes
- Saucony Jazz Tennis shoes Male with Laces - Red, 33 EU
- Nike Men's Air Tr. V. Cruz Football Boots
- brown (Brown 521515) Sneaky Steve Men's Concrete Chelsea Boots
August Jim Women Flats shoes,Slip on Casual Breathable Air Mesh Walking Flats shoes
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.